Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photo Styling 101

It might be handy to have a wizard working behind the scenes to produce the effects I want. Since none is available to me, I generally rely on my husband, who has worked many kinds of magic he didn't know he knew. Needing more than one extra pair of hands for the task this particular trick, it was fortunate that we have houseguests with a sense of humor.

First, I mixed up the "mud" for this endeavor.


Bill helped with the photo styling -- just another of his many talents.


My hand models were quite cooperative. There was just a little thumb wrestling at the end.


So here you have it -- Step One in an Altered Images project. Thank you to my hand models!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to http://donnakallnerfiberart.com. I hope you'll join the conversation there!