Wednesday, January 9, 2013

10 Tips For Planning A Year Of Growth

Just sent out my January email newsletter. Have you done a #5? I'd love to hear about it! And one of these days I need to tell you the story of my #5. In the meantime, here's a picture I dug up. It's from a year or two later. Some of the dearest people in my world are friends I made taking classes at Sievers.


You can read this edition of my newsletter by clicking this link if you're not already on my mailing list. It's different from getting Two Red Threads via email (confusing, I know). You can sign up for my email news here.


As for what happens if you point your smart phone at the QR code above, I'm not really sure. I'm still using a Tracfone. It still laughs at these things. Does your technology sometimes mock you, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to http://donnakallnerfiberart.com. I hope you'll join the conversation there!