Thursday, June 7, 2012

What's Out Your Back Door?

Out of sight, out of mind, right? I don't use the back door of my studio all that often, so I sort of forgot about all the willow dye I stashed there to freeze. It's not frozen any more.


The swallows have started defending the nests they make near the front door of my studio. It's amazing how close those little dive bombers can come without actually hitting the top of my head.


I figure it's what I deserve for putting a box there. And this year, some of their relatives moved in "upstairs" in a nest under the peak of the roof. So for a few weeks, I'll try not to disturb them by using the back door. 


And I'm using up some of that dye.

What have you found by changing your routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to http://donnakallnerfiberart.com. I hope you'll join the conversation there!