Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blue Ribbon Ideas

The pile of miscellany on my desk right now is relatively small. Unfortunately, some of it's contents are so old and/or obscure that I don't stand a chance of resolving them. This is one of those things.

So, for the student last year (I think) who wanted to know something about something that made me think of this ribbon my dad got at a track meet in 1954, here it is.


And here's the back side, which is what I think we were talking about anyway.


I'd love for for the person who stitched up those ribbons almost 60 years ago to know that this bit of crinoline and grosgrain is still treasured. As for the rest of you, you never know what a lasting impact your needlework might have.

And for the student I left hanging last year? Sorry this took so long!

That leaves just a couple more loose threads in that pile. Did I miss a follow-up for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to http://donnakallnerfiberart.com. I hope you'll join the conversation there!