Friday, October 8, 2010

More Loose Ends

Too full bobbin + no loose end = frustration
Earlier this week I wrote about the Loose Ends box that appears in the sidebar on this blog. My thanks to reader Jacki for the heads up on a problem she had. The box wouldn't load for her at all. I did some checking, and it may not have been because of her dial-up connection.

Apparently, some flash and javascript elements like (I think) these widgets may not run on some older browsers.

Because I'd really like to hear what posts from Loose Ends you find most interesting, I announced a drawing for a free copy of my book New Age Looping. All you have to do to enter is post a comment and say what was your favorite item. Hard to do if you can't see them!

So here's a link to the feed from another direction -- with some new posts added. And once again, I invite you to also hit the Facebook share button at the top of this post and invite your friends to join in the conversation. I can't wait to hear what you all choose!

4 comments:

  1. I liked persimmons and stencil dyeing. Will require more study for me, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in, Sherri. I love that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I have to pick just one? Ok, I'll start with Jane Dunnewold . . . read "Time Magazine and Creativity" and was really impressed, then read "Considering Creativity" and was blown away . . . then I got grabbed by the sun printing article . . . now that could be fun! Darn, so little time, so much to explore! Thanks for getting me into your wonderful basket of loose ends . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Narrowing it down to just 3 is a feat in itself! Thanks for joining in, Jacki.

    ReplyDelete

This blog has moved to http://donnakallnerfiberart.com. I hope you'll join the conversation there!