5 Reasons To Press Leaves Now (or then, or later, or someday)
- scan or photograph to print on inkjet fabric, make inkjet heat transfers or use in digital fabric design (i.e. Spoonflower). (FYI, at the bottom of the post is a video tutorial I did a while back that shows how I used Gimp to create a fabric design.)
- use as resists for disperse dye transfer prints (great for polyester sheer layers in fabric assemblages)
- print with or use as a resist for screening Inkodye on natural fiber fabrics.
- use as a resist for heliographic printing with Setacolor or Dye-na-Flow transparent fabric paints.
- use in natural dye ecoprint bundles
Fall Fabric Video Tutorial from Donna Kallner on Vimeo.