Friday, March 25, 2011

Blowing My Cover -- Indigo Edition





As always, I came home from this week's teaching trip excited, inspired, and with hardly any pictures! I get so wrapped up in teaching I forget to bring out the camera. With or without, I'll post more about my Fargo adventure shortly.

In the meantime, I want to share this video before I lose track of it. My Fargo host and I spent some time discussing natural dyes and indigo, and she got pretty excited when I described how easy it is to set up a vat with Jacquard's instant indigo.

It is exciting to make this process so accessible. (And no, Jacquard doesn't pay me to say so.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing that...I did not realize how easy it is. I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete

This blog has moved to http://donnakallnerfiberart.com. I hope you'll join the conversation there!