Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Winter Studio Classes


Thanks for your patience, those of you who have been waiting for me to set the schedule for winter studio classes. I just posted them on the Workshops Page, which you can find on the right end of the tabs under the Two Red Threads header.

I love going other places to teach, but teaching in my own studio is a special treat. Within arm's reach I have my entire fiber stash, samples galore, and extra tools and materials I may not want to schlep in and out of another venue. Best of all, these are really small classes. With a maximum of four students per session and all those materials at hand, it's easy to say, "Good idea: Let's sample that now."

My studio is located near the village of White Lake in northeastern Wisconsin. Driving time is just over an hour from Green Bay, and about the same from Wausau. It's a beautiful area in any season.

Here a list of classes I've scheduled for the new year. For complete descriptions go here.

There are two full-day classes scheduled for Martin Luther King Day weekend.
Medium At Large -- Saturday, January 15, 2011 -- 9 am to 5 pm
ABCs of Fabric Printing -- Sunday, January 16, 2011 -- 9 am to 5 pm

Transfer Dye-o-rama -- Saturday, January 29, 2011 -- 9 am to 5 pm*
Sticky Fingers Design -- Sunday, January 30, 2011 -- 9 am to 1 pm

New Age Looping -- Saturday-Sunday, February 12-13, 2011 -- 9am to 5 pm Saturday, 9 am to 1 pm Sunday

There are two full-day classes scheduled for Presidents' Day weekend.
Constructed Vessels -- Saturday, February 19, 2011 -- 9 am to 5 pm
Fiber Mojo -- Sunday, February 20, 2011 --  9 am to 5 pm

Intro To Inkodye -- Saturday, April 9, 2011 -- 9 am to 5 pm
Solar Printing With Fabric Paint -- Sunday, April 10, 2011 -- 9 am to 1 pm

I'm also booking dates for private groups in my studio, and dates for groups that have me travel to their location instead of the other way around. To discuss possibilities or to book your slot in the scheduled studio classes, email me at donnastitches [at] gmail [dot] com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to http://donnakallnerfiberart.com. I hope you'll join the conversation there!